Montgomery Dental Associates offers a full array of dental services to help you maintain healthy teeth. You can read more on this page about specific services.
Services we offer include:
- Bonding, to repair small chips or cracks
- Crowns & Bridgework, to replace large amounts of lost tooth structure and/or missing teeth
- Dental Implants, for the longest-lasting tooth replacement available today
- Fillings, to make your teeth strong and healthy again
- Oral Cancer Screenings, to detect disease at a curable stage
- Orthodontic Treatment, to move teeth into the right position
- Periodontal (Gum) Disease Therapy, to prevent tooth loss
- Porcelain Veneers, for repairing larger chips and cracks, and reshaping teeth
- Professional Teeth Cleanings, to maintain good oral health
- Removable Dentures, to help you smile again
- Root Canal Treatment, to save an infected tooth
- Sealants, to protect children's teeth from decay
- Teeth Whitening, to brighten a faded or discolored smile
- TMJ/TMD Treatment, for chronic jaw pain
- Tooth Extractions, when a tooth is hopelessly damaged or decayed
- Mini Dental Implants
- Cleart Aligner (Teeth Straightening)
Emergency Dental Treatment
If you have a life-threatening or severe injury, call 911 or go directly to the nearest hospital emergency room. We can treat a variety of traumatic dental injuries, including teeth that have been chipped, moved, or knocked out entirely. Please call our office for assistance.
What Sets Us Apart
At your first call to the office, you will be greeted by Sue, Cindy or Cassandra. Our experienced team will work with you to schedule and create a treatment plan that fits your needs.
We have five highly-trained licensed dental hygienist who specialize in preventative oral heath care. The hygienist will clean and carefully examine your teeth, mouth and gums. They will also prescreen for any signs of decay, periodontal disease and other problems. Our dental hygienists, Sara C., Jessica, Sarah K., Heather and Nicole, look forward to helping you develop and maintain good oral health.
Our dental assistants work chairside under the supervision of the dentist. The assistant's primary function is to work alongside the dentist, assisting the doctor with restorative and cosmetic procedures. Martha, Denise, Heather, Kasia, Becky and Allice look forward to working with you.