Montgomery Dental Associates offers a full array of dental services to help you maintain healthy teeth. You can read more on this page about specific services.
Services we offer include:
- Bonding, to repair small chips or cracks
- Crowns, to replace large amounts of lost tooth structure which strengthen & improves the appearance of a tooth.
- Bridge, to replace the space where one or more teeth have been lost, helps improve proper function and appearance.
- Dental Implants, the longest-lasting tooth replacement available today. Latest Technology with Cone Beam CT imaging to determine optimum location for the implants while avoiding nerves, sinuses, and areas of low bone densitiy.
- Fillings, to make your teeth strong and healthy again
- Oral Cancer Screenings, to detect disease at a curable stage.
- Orthodontic Treatment, to move teeth into the right position.
- Periodontal (Gum) Disease Therapy, to prevent tooth loss. Scaling & Root Planing "deep cleaning" to remove plaque and tarter deposits on tooth and root surfaces. Helps gum tissue to heal and periodontal pockets to shrink.
- Porcelain Veneers, for repairing larger chips and cracks, and reshaping teeth.
- Professional Teeth Cleanings, to maintain good oral health and prescreen for periodontal disease.
- Removable Dentures, to help you smile again.
- Root Canal Treatment, to save an infected tooth.
- Sealants, to protect children's teeth from decay.
- Teeth Whitening, to brighten a faded or discolored smile.
- TMJ/TMD Treatment, for chronic jaw pain.
- Tooth Extractions, when a tooth is hopelessly damaged or decayed.
- Mini Dental Implants
- Clear Aligner (Teeth Straightening)
Emergency Dental Treatment
If you have a life-threatening or severe injury, call 911 or go directly to the nearest hospital emergency room. We can treat a variety of traumatic dental injuries, including teeth that have been chipped, moved, or knocked out entirely. Please call our office for assistance.