Montgomery Dental Associates offers a full array of dental services to help you maintain healthy teeth. You can read more on this page about specific services.
Services we offer include:
- Bonding , to repair small chips or cracks
- Crowns , to replace large amounts of lost tooth structure which strengthen & improves the appearance of a tooth.
- Bridge , to replace the space where one or more teeth have been lost, helps improve proper function and appearance.
- Dental Implants , the longest-lasting tooth replacement available today. Latest Technology with Cone Beam CT imaging to determine optimum location for the implants while avoiding nerves, sinuses, and areas of low bone densitiy.
- Fillings , to make your teeth strong and healthy again
- Porcelain Veneers , for repairing larger chips and cracks, and reshaping teeth.
- Professional Teeth Cleanings , to maintain good oral health and prescreen for periodontal disease.
- Removable Dentures , to help you smile again.
- Root Canal Treatment , to save an infected tooth.
- Teeth Whitening , to brighten a faded or discolored smile.
- TMJ/TMD Treatment , for chronic jaw pain.
- Tooth Extractions , when a tooth is hopelessly damaged or decayed.
- Mini Dental Implants
- Clear Aligner (Teeth Straightening)
Preventative Dental Treatment
- Sealants , to protect children's teeth from decay.
- Oral Cancer Screenings , to detect disease at a curable stage.
- Laser Assisted Prophy - Laser Bacterial Reduction is painless & takes approximately 5 minutes to treat the entire mouth. Diode lasers are now being used safetly to decontaminate the gum tissue and pockets around the teeth prior to your dental cleaning as preventive care. The laser emits concentrated light energy, which kills unhealthy bacteria. We highly recommend that you take advantage of this advanced service as part of your cleaning appointment.
- Periodontal (Gum) Disease Therapy & Periodontal Maintence. Deep scaling & debriding the rooth of any biofilm/calculus deposits with ultrasonic scaler and laser therapy to decontaminate the pockets to help eliminate bacteria and promote healing.
- Fluoride Treatmen t , to help prevent decay
- Digital Radiographs , to hep diagnosis decay, infection, & bone loss.
Emergency Dental Treatment
If you have a life-threatening or severe injury, call 911 or go directly to the nearest hospital emergency room. We can treat a variety of traumatic dental injuries, including teeth that have been chipped, moved, or knocked out entirely. Please call our office for assistance.